There are many reasons why we are unable to login to Netgear admin settings like routerlogn.com and routerlogin.net or wifi not working. Let troubleshoot starting with Netgear router login. The main reasons behind it are the cache and IP address problem.
NetGear Router Login
Follow these simple steps to solve the problem:
- Most importantly, let us start with troubleshooting Netgear router, check your IP address, username, and password. If you have changed your password then your default password will not work.
- If you still cannot access the address then clear your cache, browse history.
- If you are unable to access via Google browser try for other web browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla etc.
- Try login using the router IP address. The router IP addresses are 192.168.1.1, 126.96.36.199 instead of using router.com, router.net.
- If you are still unable to access, use a direct wired connection to the router. Access with different laptop or phone.
- If you are connected to other networks, disconnect all the other networks except net gear. Visit routerlogin.net for more faq’s and for any other connection issues that are very strange.
- Try disabling the pop-up blockers, ad blockers and any other extensions that could be blocking for some time.
- If you are still facing the same issue “router not connecting to internet” then power off the router, laptop, and modem for few seconds.
- If you are still facing the same issue Netgear router is not working, then try Netgear router reset. Remember, when you perform a factory reset, you lose custom passwords and default settings.
- Once you are done. Login to the router. The IP address should be router.com or router.net.
- Next enter the username and password.
- Click on the advanced option. Under router information, make sure the IP is 192.168.1.1, 188.8.131.52.
- Always remember to update your firmware. This will curb further loss.
- Click Advanced, Router update, Check.
- If there is any new firmware, Click to update it.
Hope this article has solved your connectivity and Netgear router login problems. If you have any queries then let me know in the comments section.